- The practice of Planning requires energy, focus, peace of mind, deep breathing, and drinking lots of water.
- What you do want to change? What are your options and choices?
- Are you feeling stuck in a rut? Have you got a plan, but lack the confidence to carry it out? Do you know your true motivation and beliefs?
- Identify people who are going through changes, who have ‘been there’, who can understand and support you, in your ups and downs, and cheer you on in your Planning phase.
- Choose the methods that are right for you, not funky trends.
- You almost certainly won’t make it first time, every time. Nobody does.
- Change requires effort, and can cost more than you think.